Friday, March 05, 2010

Bruce Of The Day ~ Happy Friday


Happy Friday Kids.
Been a weird sort of week..nothing bad per se , just a ripple in the Force I guess.
SU and I have exciting plans....LMAO !
Errands ( him) and then the first walk through in the garden to assess the damage.
I know....Sad Panda !
It's going to be a long and frankly expensive process but hopefully we have both turned the corner on this bronchial crap that kicked our respective asses for the last 2 weeks so there ya go.
All I want to do is go home and kick back and wait for a new ep of " Numbers"....it's making me crazy because I know my boy Charlie couldn't have killed anyone so I fully expect my FedCakes ( David and Colby) and if necessary Larry to clear it up.
Don't forget to pop over to Space Paws and click on Myrons picture on the upper right side to vote for Purrfect Pals....
Have a great weekend and remember March 6 'th is " Day Of The Dude"...so hang loose and just Abide.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: