Monday, March 29, 2010

If It's Monday ~ It's John Barrowman Time ~!


Happy Monday people.
I hope everyone had a great weekend...we did.
Nothing notable , SU had to work and I cleaned the casa...stop yawning.....I can see you .
I did whip up a double batch of Grandma Engwalls cookie for the man....I have to make a double batch the way he goes through them...Grandma would be so proud.....especially since SU will down them with milk and not a beer..
Other than that, the NG's came over for dinner last night. It's become a regular Sunday thing and since SU and I have never really learned to cook for just the two of us, it's nice to sit and get caught up on the week.
I am really looking forward to a short week...I really need some time off and want to go hit the nursery but we shall see how the budget goes....we are usually of the " There is no budge in our budget " variety of life ..
So what's going on in your worlds ?
I guess I just assumed, but anyone who reads this can comment...yes besides you Miss Lisa, Miss Laurie, Miss Kanani , MissPG and MissAnne....I'm grateful anyone takes the time to comment about my drivel at all so feel free....I don't bite...and if someone is gonna flame me..well...done with the proper amount of sarcasm, I'm flattered as hell.....the rest...whatevs...and I say Miss to the above ladies because this is the South and that's how we roll....
Have a great week.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

LOL! Well, we're a border state (I guess technically southern since we're below the Mason-Dixon) and everyone who grew up around here calls any woman older than they are "Miss" automatically. "Miss" also applies when speaking who is not older than you if the two of you are in the presence of anyone under the age of, say, 25. (Gotta teach the younguns manners, you know.)

I remember getting "Miss"ed for the first time. Of course it wasn't traumatic like my first "Ma'am." Now that one made me feel old.