Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Creatures Of Habit R Us


We are such creatures of habit here at Casa de Swamp.
WE get home on a time line dictated by whether Sgt. Andy Panda Pants in insky or outskiebouskjy boy.
Raus Mause.
WE being the parents .
Add into that Little Ones dietary habits for the day.
To Urp Or Not To Urp...That Is The Question.
Long ago and far away.....we had lives.
Tuesday night is NCIS.
I am an expert at the DVR thingy.
My office still sux.
Gods above spare me from the passive gressive 29 years old twinks.
I have turned into my worst nightmare.
I AM RINDA.
Sigh.
Don't get me wrong here.
Given the option of being the twink or coming home to the SU who as usual makes me nuts...the dishes....the laundry...the cat urping.....the mayhem....
Yeah.
I vote for my life tonight.
Could be worse.
It most certainly has been.
Night all.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: