Thursday, March 04, 2010

Homesick Texan

This child is a long lost sister, you have to read her blog to get it . With her permission I am posting her mr. linky for Tacos El Carbon. My way of giving a shout out to her and the late , great Ninfa Laurenzo. It's Ninfa's on Navigation or nothing baby.

http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/2010/03/tacos-al-carbon-recipe.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HomesickTexan+%28Homesick+Texan%29

It's so good , you wanna slap yo Mama...just sayin.

Oh , and hit the green sauce linky while you're at it.


Ciao,

Aunty Pol Who Is Now Jonesin For A Hita al Carbon

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Oh, Lord, woman! I'm just easing out the belt from a bout at one of my favorite local eateries and now you've got me hungry again!