Monday, March 08, 2010

If It's Monday ~ It's John Barrowman Time ~!


Happy Monday !
As usual with the Rodeo and Spring Break next week, it's all lovely and rainy and icky.
But....it's good for the yards and I have to say that I am quite the happy camper as it would appear that I may be able to save one or two of the hydrangeas and more than a couple of the roses.
Yes...I did the walk through the garden.
It really was a lovely weekend so Sgt . Panda Pants and I had some quality Mommy and me time as I pulled all of the dead soldiers out of the pots on the patio,...it's not much but it is a start.
Other than that, quite the dull weekend....burgers, baking and cleaning the Casa.
I know....alert the Media.
Remember to re-set the clocks on the 14'th...for what that's worth.
Have a wonderful week.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: