Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A PSA For Ollie

I know it's holidays and I know that money is tight for all of us right now but nevertheless, I just made a donation because Gaia knows I can forgo another pair of earrings from Etsy until after the holidays and someone needs help to get to the point of being adoptable. If you can't donate right now.....YES, THIS IS A SHAKEDOWN....please, link or post a note on your blog or facebook or whatever about Ollie. Bast forbid it was one of mine.... Really..don't worry if you cannot donate...spread the word about Ollie, maybe someone you know has a dollar or 2 to spare..even just one dollar helps..it really does. I don't know Cynthia per se, but I know Lady Lisa ...and for me that's all it takes .

Hugs and headbutts to Miss Winnie too..honey....your Aunty Pol understands..she really does..your " cousin " Xena has a ticky tummy too....so be a good girl..m'kay ?

www.hubblespacepaws.blogspot.com

Blessed Be

Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Smootch! Thank you, hon!! Fingers crossed for little Ollie!!