Wednesday, July 06, 2011

I Hope, I Hope, I SO Hope !




Ok..First of All...Sistah, Lady Lisa...all y'all who aren't locals..this is an OLD scan of IKE.




Please do not panic !




I have been trying to get all caught up on all the bloggy's that I read so posting has been light. I have noticed that unless something is scathingly brilliant, that I am not posting on the weekends. There is just not enough time between the house and trying to water when and where I can and watching BSG on the Beeb so....




Onward.




All day today , my left elbow has been just friggan killing me...like give me a GD percocet ( I kid) killing me. About 15 years ago I broke my right elbow and wrist in a fall that resulted in a double hairline fracture in both places.






Winning !




Ever since then and progressively so, when the weather changes..Oye ! I'm my own freaking barometer .




All damn day..ow..ow..ow to the point that REALLY paying attention to how I move it is mandatory.




As I look out the windows from the office it is black outside...at 4:15 cst mind you .It's been getting cloudier and cloudier all day so there is hope for rain....LMAO.




Like last night when we got 5 damn drops...




Of course it will rain..Mr. Trejo did the yard and I really should get out and water.




Dammit...rain already.




Remember..Torchwood is new on Starz this Friday.




Capt. Jack Rocks !




I will be bringing back If It's Monday , It's John Barrowman time and since the Beeb is running BSG..I may have to dust off Ask Dr. Balthazar.




Stay safe.




Ciao,




Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

ROFL! Yep, just dialed you up and did a "whoa!" Hoping for nice, gentle soaking showers! (and freedom from the "owwwies")

Oh, and DVR is set!