Monday, April 26, 2010

If It's Monday ~ It's John Barrowman Time ~!


Heh Heh Heh..Gwen and her lads..Gawd I miss that show but am grateful to all the Lords of Cobol that the deal for FOX to " re-do and Americanize " the show fell flat...
Neener Neener Neener.
All in all it was a lovely weekend , even with the continual issue of Princess Super Pooper. Yes, we did go get the new boxes...blah blah fishcakes, but for her it is a matter of GTG NAOW.
I am hopeful it will resolve itself...failing that we LUB the new floor cleaner...swift , judicious attendance to the problem or as I call it " Being on Poop Patrol" helps...that and new Yankee Candles.
Why is is that when ever I find something that I really like and rely on , the PTB's decide to discontinue it ?
Be it auburn hair dye..oh noes...the secret is out....LMAO...or a candle scent, it never fails. The closest I could find to my beloved Greenhouse ( smelled just like the original Herbal Essence Green shampoo..or fresh cut grass...) is Dune Grass. Works pretty well and he doesn't hate the scent. I have learned over the years to save receipts as he has a very sensitive nose and will just go all John Barrymore on me if he hates something.
He played golf yesterday so the ladies and I played in the yards, it was warm but there was a wonderful breeze..hells bells it was windy which made it nice.
I think the Verbena is pffft so our record between the NG's and I is in tact..we just can't grow it....sigh.
Have a great week.
Welcome to the readership Nik.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

You have been prolific, woman! Agreed on the Fox fail... sorry about the verbena... glad the new appliance is on duty and hope that the princess recovers soon... and Dune Grass was my stink good of last summer (in bedroom on candle warmer). And they do it to drive us crazier.