Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lookey Lookey Lookey Lookey !


Yippeeeeee !
I found a photo to grab from her Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetpicklesandcream
and I just had to post it.
I love them.
I adore them.
I displayed them to the NG's like it was 1955 and I was showing off my new fangled Tupperware.
I want more.
I want to give them as Christmas gifts.
I want to figure out how to get a particular design done for Jeri Lee but the Craw de Lis ( sp) is a copyrighted work since it is original art and ..nope...it's Hammer Time.
" Can 't Touch This "
Now that song is stuck in your head.....you're welcome.
Go check out her shop.
The package was better than Dillards or Amazon had ever done. The tag was beautifully hand drawn and damn...the tape on the bubble wrap..I would have gladly sacrificed a nail.
You heard me SU.
After you " BARK THE VOTE", visit her shop.
YOU DID VOTE TODAY , DIDN'T YOU ?????
I know you did , because you are all wonderful folks who know the peril of pissing your Aunty Pol off.
Have a great day .
Ciao,
Aunty Pol
NOW >>>>>GO VOTE !

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Way cool! Bookmarked!