Friday, June 11, 2010

Bruce Of The Day ~ Happy Friday ~


Happy Friday everyone .
It's been a busy week at Casa de Swamp.
We paid for LOLA last night and our girl is going to get the leather upholstery done Monday so hopefully she will be ready when we get off of work. SU is absolutely twitching to drive her and I know that he will be showing her off at the weekly card game at the Crazy Cajuns this coming Monday . And of course I told SU that the lovely Mrs. Crazy Cajun is allowed to drive LOLA so I can bet she will take her for a spin.
Other than that , hopefully the flower beds will be all mulched either tomorrow or Monday...and please Bast...the lawn attended to. With all if the rain, either Mr. Trejo cuts it or I buy a goat.
And then the usual paws and claws for me...laundry...yada yada ho hum.
It's nice to get some sort of routine going after all.
I hope everyone has a good weekend..
And Yes..actual photo's of LOLA will appear soon.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

We are breathless with anticipation! ;-) Seriously, I was ready to squee, but *sigh* must hold off AN ENTIRE WEEKEND. I can only imagine how it feels on your end, Aunty!