Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Oh No You DIdn't !?!



I will never for the life of me understand why some people need to flame a blogger.

If you don't like the post...don't comment.


It's a free world.


We all have our likes and dislikes.

We are human.

This was NOT a differing viewpoint..this was just not necessary.

Move on.

No..this is not about me.


If some one flamed me without merit,,,I would frag their ass right here.


I just read a post on one of my favorite blogs that was as they used to say " Beyond The Pale ".


I am sure you made your Mother a very proud woman .


Sorry,,,,got to go there..


Not PG..warning !

BITE ME BITCH !

You sorry POS.

GRRRRR !


Aunty Pol

2 comments:

purplegirl said...

Some people just can't contain their flaming asshole-ness and have to spread it far and wide. Sucks to be them!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Ah, Aunty, good to have you back! That is one of my pet peeves and, while I won't escalate on someone else's blog, I usually try to get in a butter-wouldn't-melt-in-my-mouth (to cover my snarkiness) comment about manners being a fairly reliable indicator of intelligence.