Monday, June 14, 2010

If Its Monday ~ It's John Barrowman Time~

Edit: As promised..here he is......Drool Switch activated and set to " Yum".




Oye, what a day.

I don't know what the man has done with my photo's at home so I will edit this from the office for the proper John Barrowman photo....promise....LOL.


No , LOLA was not ready today.


To say that we are disappointed puts it mildly, but you don't want them to fubar leather for the interior and seats...so it is what it is.

I knew from the git go that this week was going to be a bad one. I have the honor of babysitting a mediation at the office for the balance of the week and it appears that Beavis and Butthead are still running the gig.


As my late father used to say ..." When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout ".


His favorite phrase by the way.

It's not that we don't know what we are doing, we do and we are rather good at it.


It's the rest of them...those who have the misfortune to be thrown in the deep end of the pool for the first time that I find somewhat taxing.

I would have given my right tit ( the prettier one by the way ) for extra Valium to pass out.



Thus the phone call from the dealer today was not really an " WTF " moment.


SU's job is fine but insane right now and this on top of recent events wants to make me bang my head against a wall with an .." Enough " moment.


His employer has sold the company to a much larger one with a national profile. SU is a fabricator....ie part of the group that actually makes the product so he is safe but the hand wringing in a very stupid and short sighted way is getting on my last nerve.


You see, we discuss...ok...I have to take that last bit back.,...I get in the car and SU yaps on about his whole day.


White noise.


I stopped listening a long time ago.

Now with the sale/closing I am hearing even more of the same crap ...over and over and over and over again.


I go to my happy place..."OK Pol...you need to do a load of laundry when you get home....the kids need to be fed....their plates and place mats washed up /put away...I wonder what Sistah of My Heart is doing....are the girls home....do the hydrangeas need to be watered....the herbs..the potted plants..what's on tv....do I need a face mask tonight...facial hair....do we have lunch made for tomorrow..is the coffee done....anything so that I don't have to actually hear the same shit over and over again in the car on the way home.

We have a rule that we vent in the car in the way home so that once we hit the driveway ,,,the bad Karma is out.....

But I have been stressed too....no where like he has and I get his bit...I know that he is going through some stuff and I am trying to be nice and fair and all that ....


At least Mr. Trejo mulched all of the flower beds and they look great...maybe this week he can mow..either that or I swear I am buying a goat.


Lets all have a better week.


Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: