Friday, June 25, 2010

Bruce Of The Day ~ Happy Friday ~



Happy Friday Everyone.


Spoiler Alert:

If you DVR'd last nights Burn and haven't watched it yet...skip this bit.

I guess that they have decided that the character of Madeline needed a break so Sharon G was no where to be found.

In itself that is fine but I do miss the moments where she lets one and all know that she is more or less on to her son's shenanigans and not as dim as they all thought .

You Go Girl .


Over all not a bad ep, and I loved the end because I still mourn the loss of " Numbers " on Friday night.

Not having my Fedcakes and "Can Haz Grandbabies Pls " has screwed up my whole weekend happy place.

But...

But....


Shout out to " The Original Spy" !

Girl...They cast our lil Amita ( Mrs. Charlie Epps ) as the baddie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK THE FUCK ON PEOPLE !


SQUEEEEEEEEEE !



Elsewhere.....


The IBKC is now up to about 5 squillion ( 5K) for the dog-a-thon so I am a very happy camper.


Hisself's new glasses are in and they are fine save his grousing about needing to get them adjusted...


He has to work most of the day tomorrow and then has a party at a co-workers house to go to so I will have lots of me time.


Now, I bet some of you are wondering ..." Pol, why aren't you going to the party ?"

Good Question.

The answers are as follows:


1. Most , if not all of his co-workers are for the most part little better than drooling idiots...nice enough ...but if you get past the usual work talk, sports , beer, or houses of creative dancing , there is little to say. I guarantee that before the evening is over, one of them would say something so stupid that I would be forced to eviscerate them in a fashion that would be both fun for me and leaving them to grasp the event 3 days later. Part of their confusion is that when I play with my prey, I don't yell or curse...I am the one you have to really listen to before you get what I am saying.

2. I have nothing in common with his co-workers and detest small talk.


3. He needs and deserves his own me time.


4. DR . WHO on BBC.


I have enough to do as it is ..the house needs a LOT of attention with the Dyson and I have to do a bunch of crap.

Will I get a lot of it done ?

Mostly..but I also have a basic character ( Shaman ) to work on and if you are reading this Roger..I am gonna need help....Love to Rae too !

Then there is the time wastage with Farmville et. al.


Yes....don't ask.


We finally got some rain so I am a happy happy woman....Andy is another story.


Have a great weekend.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

1 comment:

Count Thalim said...

I am (technically was right now) reading your blog. :P

Assistance with Shamanism can be arranged. We just need to work out some background stuffs and we'll see where it goes.

(I'll try and create a character sheet this weekend)

CT

Rae says Hi.