Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Orange Cranberry Honey Butter


Orange Cranberry Butter by Missy Drew
1 pound butter softened to room temp.
1/2 cup chopped fresh cranberries
1/2 cup honey
1 whole orange..( JUST THE ZEST)
Combine all of the above and mix until well blended.
MUST BE STORED IN THE FRIDGE.
Of course there is a story here.
Jere Lee gave me a jar of this from HEB for Christmas and when I went to the website..it was as I suspected under construction. The company is in New Braunfels and so I thought I would check back.
But then I thought....
How hard can it be ?
So..off I go to my primary go to source of all things yummy...Miss Ree's Tasty Kitchen,..voila.
See , I have this running list of Christmas presents for next year..this stuff...Mama Lees Cocoa mix..
Hey if it works for Oprah..it will work for Aunty Pol.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: