Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~ !










Happy Friday Y'all.


Yep, it's that time of year .


Bruce, Baby Burros and Buckle Bunnies.


It's Go Texan day in Houston .


Yippie Kai Yeah MoFo..It's Rodeo time !


I went down stairs this morning on break and on my way back I looked up and across the green space and guess what ?


Bebe Burros.


BEBE BURROS PEOPLE !


Two of them.


With lil baby Burro bankies and saddles and reins and stuff on 'em ...


I almost cried from the cuteness...or stress..but I am preferring the cuteness.


I spent about an hour or so on the phone with step sis, I am concerned about her too . She is on a leave of absence until....... so I wanted to talk to her and see how she was doing. ES ( Evil Stepmother ) has had one radiation treatment and it seems to have reduced some of the pressure on the area of her brain stem that affects the ability to walk so she was able to walk a bit which is HUZZAH and so on..


I am going to stop on the way home and get a bag o dirt at Chrome Depot..I have geraniums on the patio that Gordy bought for me last weekend and I need to dig in the dirt....badly. I also have a chit load of domestic Goddess things to keep me occupied so that is good...I really need to be busy as I sort all of this in my head.

Have a good weekend.


Ciao,


Aunty Pol


No comments: