Monday, February 20, 2012

TWOP


http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show/the-apprentice/hero-worship.php
I am a huge fan of TWOP..or Television With Out Pity.
It is a more often than not uber clever review of current programing.
I frequently find the re-caps better written than the shows themselves..can you hear me Smallville..." Zombies..OMG...REALLY ? ".
Yeah, I still have a hard time with that one.
Point in case.." Celebrity Apprentice..or " What the hell is The Donald's Hair going to do this time ?"
Answer: A BIG FAT NOTHING.
We missed the premier of " Celebrity Apprentice" because f all if I know why, so when that happens, I know that I can rely on TWOP to bring it.
Go slap Senor Linky.
Anyone who has the charm to use the word facile in a recap has my undying fan girl - not a stalker - LOVE forever.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: