Tuesday, February 07, 2012

I'm Not The Only One At My Office Who Does This !





One of the gals that I work with loves to cook and bake as much as I do so Betty Crocker sent me this e mail with the above link.

I had to put my head down on my desk after clutching my virtual pearls and commenting " Oh My Lord !"

We really do that down here .

Between Valentines day , Mardi Gras and Easter...my voluptuous ass might just find itself ( herself ) in a new zip code if I am not careful....mwahaha.

In one respect I am lucky though.

When I make something like this , usually Jere and Cindy are over for dinner and I send a lot ( try half ) of the cake home with them.

And If I am good, the rest to SU's work.

It's the process for me that I enjoy the most ..and lets be honest..the "Oh's and Aws" aren't too shabby either .


Slap the linky...you know you want to .


Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: