Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Monday

Well, hisself is home today , partaking of that glorious holiday knows as " Presidents Day ". otherwise knows as " Buy an over priced mattress because one has nothing to do with the other and we are going to scare the crap out of you with statistics on mites. Don 't make us show you the statistics on bedbugs,,because we will ."
Personally, I think it's fair because I get MLK day off so he gets this one.
Of course , the kids are weirded out to the point that Munchkin became visibly pissed off ( ears flat, tail bushed ) after her daddy deposited her on the bed with me. I watched her bitch at the doorway for a few minutes..I am a light sleeper and I had to see what the hell was going on..anyhoo...she trots off to rejoin her father..on the sofa. They trot off finally and she leaves him to come to her usual spot.
Lesson: Her terms.

Daddy got served !

It rained like all Billy Hell Saturday..now wait a sec.
Who is Billy and why is he in Hell ?
Anyhoo, they are saying that this has all helped the drought and we do expect this sort of thing since the Rodeo trail riders are making their way into town...but methinks it will be bad again.
So of course , I buy more geraniums.
SU saw them at Chrome Depot Friday when he was there with his father and knew as soon as he told me..my reply would be :
" Get Thee to Chrome Depot !!!! Rapido ! "
Now they won't get planted till next weekend, but the idea makes me happy. A lot of the plants are coming back, some unexpected so..more and bigger pots and it begins.
I miss the garden.
I miss not dead things.
I miss Saturday evenings at the Ice House with the girls.

I miss Andy being there .

Have a great week.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: