Friday, April 05, 2013

I Couldn't Make This Up If I Tried .


http://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-5717-571-Banana-Slicer/dp/B0047E0EII/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I was noodling around Facebook and saw this post by George Takei....yes I am one of his legion of followers , we are not unlike the Kiss Army, just older and better dressed. I kid...I kid...I am also a member of KA . I suspect you all know that .

Anyhoo..George ( see ...we are so close I can call him by his first name and not get the obligatory (" Oh My ! ")  directed readers over to Amazon and the above link.

Y'all have to read the reviews...they are some of the most insane and by that I mean wonderful comments I have ever seen.

Slap Mr. Linky and prepare to laugh till you may in fact have to pee.


Have a great weekend.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: