Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Just Another Reason I Value My Friends.

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2932#comic

Now you don't have to be a cat person  but there are times it helps. Lady Lisa  just sent me an e mail with the link above..I promise you , it is funny. Also check out www.dorktower.com and www.leasticoulddo.com ...Least I could do is hillarious but be warned..it is ADULT CONTENT AND NOT SAFE FOR WORK...so be cool if you check it out . As long as we are  talking comics..also check out www.pibgorn.com( See below for the non broken linky - sorry - )  by the author of 9 Chickweed Lane and www.lfg.com . The last one is by the same authors as Least I Could Do and is a lot milder...it's geared towards DND game players/ game masters ( guilty as charged Constable ) and WOW. LFG stands for " Looking for group and if you've ever devoted/spent/wasted days if  not years to D&D and PBP ( AHEM...CT...are we ever going to get a game going again ???????????????????????????????????????????????????? Had to ask - LOL-Hugs to all ) you will get "Looking for Group."

Enjoy these most worthy comics.

EDIT : http://www.gocomics.com/pibgorn

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: