Friday, March 04, 2011

Bruce Of The Day ~ Happy Friday ~


Happy Friday kids !
Not a whole lot to report this week..other than SU has come up with yet another nickname for Andy. Bear in mind, I call him a few ( Sgt . Andy Panda Pants, Pooky, or Schmoopy) but MINE are cute. I have my doubts about Table Potato...just sayin.
It appears that we are finally going to get some rain and it may happen tonight. It is sorely needed and of course the car needs her bath( the inside can be done, right honey ?) and I really wanted to get some of the roses pulled that need to be replaced..oh well.
Other than the paws and claws, the height of my ambition is cupcakes..ummmmm.....shiney !
Oh the glam life we lead.
Have a great weekend.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

1 comment:

kleinwort said...

Table potato? I suppose that means the table is Pooky's favorite lounging spot??