Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Guess Who

Isn't he cute !

I am a super happy girl because we got the A/C-Heat replaced at he house today. I have been dying to post about this whole expensive, depressing adventure but me being me, I was afraid that I would somehow jinx the whole thing.

The heat part of it went out a few years ago and we didn't really mind because we live in Texas....yeah...tho I have to admit this year when the temps got way the f cold..it bothered us. GOOD space heaters and my wonderful fireplace were fine for the most part.

BUT NO A/C ?

OH HELL NO !

It was very humid this past weekend to the point of " Oh please let it rain"..but nope. Jere Lee and Cindy and I went out to an early supper since SU was playing golf with the Moron and when I left out house....at 3:30...it was already 80 degrees in the living room.

Besides my perpetual state of hot flash..this is not good for the kittehs, especially Miss Xena..she of the delicate constitution..so I am now a broke but happy girl.


SU stayed home on Presidents day and got all of the bids and dealt with all of that ( way the hell above my pay grade) and was there at home today as it all went in.


Thank you honey for taking care of this whole ordeal,,,I appreciate it , I really do.


Ciao,

A very happy Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Mmmmmm... your super cute General Contractor named Honey, perhaps??
;-)

Glad to hear it's in way ahead of the dog days of summer! And that you avoided the jinx thing!!