Friday, March 11, 2011

Bruce Of The Day ~ Happy Friday !


Happy Friday dearhearts !
I am a super happy camper because I just read over at SpacePaws that Little Bit did find a forever home and was saved from euthanasia !!!
And the weather is gorgeous.
And I have the clutter off the pass thru.
Ditto the dining room table .
And SU cleaned the shower .
ON a more serious note...keep a good thought, or a prayer out there for the folks in Japan. From what I have seen on this Tsunami on the news..they basically got their collective asses handed to them. So however you happen to roll , keep them in your hearts right now.
Have a great weekend .
Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Loved the cartoons!!

Yes I'm so happy Brian was able to make a difference for this little girl. Hon, thank you again for passing the post!

Congrats on the baby steps... breathing a little easier, I hope.

And, yes, many of our blog friends are holding the survivors in prayer. And lending aid in what ways they can.