Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This has made me laugh out loud all damn day.



On Monday night SU as is his custom goes over to the Crazy Cajun's to win the family fortune. Since I still had to doctor the triple batch of cookie dough ( yes, I had in fact lost my mind ) , I had some time to kill while waiting for the dough to warm up so I cruised the t slant v for something to watch that was not a rerun. Luckily for Moi, I ran across a 2 hour bio on Elton John....score...so I was a happy girl..Then there was a double dose of William Shatners Raw Nerve. Now this show I can take or leave , depending on his guest because well..it's Shatner..and other than when he is doing Denny Crane, a little of him goes a looong way .
Anyhoo..the second episode had Walter Koenig as the guest...oh F yeah. He was wonderful. He took some grownup responsibility for a lot of the animosity that is legend with Shatner and the show..and yet in a thoughtful way tore ol Bill a new one .
OUT FRIGGAN STANDING !
Have a great week.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

LOVE it!! Glad you had a good remote cruise today, hon!