Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another Chocolate Site





Prepare to swoon.


Big surprise, I love chocolate.

And cats.

And bloggers who reply to posts...I love the surprise of that . That should not however be taken as me ranting about people not posting replies.

As Lady Lisa ( miss ya babe) says.." Blogging is without obligation."


S.V. replied to the previous post and so I bopped over to hers.

As is my habit, I look at the list of blogs that bloggers I like and or follow , do themselves follow..confusing I know.


And I found the little gem regarding chocolate.


So I went there.


And almost had to lick the screen.


Slap Mr. Linky and check it out.


Also check out S.V.'s blog: http://sweetlilpiggy.blogspot.com/


Now, lets all go buy that $95.00 krep for our coffee and go grab some chocolate while we are at it.


Ciao,


Aunty Pol

No comments: