Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What Did P.T. Barnum Say Again ?

http://www.joulies.com/

Someone has way too much time on their hands.
At first, I admit I thought that this was a rather clever, cool idea.
Then I went to the website.

First..NINETY FIVE DOLLARS ??????????
What the fuck ?

Now , I like my Duncan Donuts coffee as much as the next psycho bitch , but really ?
For $95.00 , I can go and get a fresh , hot cup of coffee.

For $95.00, I can buy 5 of the Jethro Beaudine size bags and think long and hard about managing my time better thus to avoid the need to blow $95.00 on something to keep a CUP OF COFFEE drinkable.

I was particularly amused by the idea that " You could walk away from your cup of coffee and return 3 hours later to find it still yummy and drinkable. "

I'm more surprised that I would be expected to remember where I left the damn cup after 3 hours.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

1 comment:

S.V. said...

The price is crazy!!!!! But what a freaking great idea lol!