Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~ !



Happy Friday sweeties, and Happy National Cheese Day..don't ask how I know these things but I do .

There hasn't been a lot going on at Casa de Swamp, for which I am profoundly grateful, there was just too damn much of that going on last year as it was.

I'm in that restless yet bored mood again that hits every January..which means that what I really am is just worn out, tired with no candle left to burn. Luckily for me, I know myself and can take it easy for a couple of weekends after tomorrow , because if I don't , I have learned the hard way that the feeling of being overwhelmed is not far away , followed by a moderate bout of depression.

Yes, it bugs the crap out of me that I can't keep the house clean for more than 12 hours it seems and that " some kitty" has to urp on a daily basis. I know , I know , they are cats after all ..but really..the shoes in my closet ????? Some kitty is just friggan lucky they hit an old pair.

I actually used to make it worse when I would fight this situation , trying to control it all..and we ALL know how that goes..yeah.

It will all be fine...I just need to really adjust my schedule ( control freak much ? ) so that I can get a nap on Sundays that won't have me wide awake when I try to go to bed at 10 pm.

The rational answer is " Saturday , you idiot.." but that rarely works out.


Have a great weekend and a nap if you can..


Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: