Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chocolate Bundles





Do you remember when I posted the recipe for chicken kisses with gravy ? I bet Miss Lisa does.

I've always had a love/hate relationship with puff pastry.

I love it eat it, it hates me when I try to work with it.

Yes, I will cheat as in the case of the chicken kisses and use packaged crescent rolls , I mean really..isn't that why they are there in the first place ?

Anyway, I was browsing the blogs that I follow and I saw this from 2 Maids a Milking.

They had me at chocolate.

I read the recipe, drooled, had to lay my head down and then thought ..ok....what candy to use because YOU KNOW I am gonna have to try this.


Eureka!


Dark Milky Way Mini's !!!!


Damn , I'm good.


Slap Mr. Linky for the recipe and site.


Now admit it..wouldn't this be better than some lame ass Hallmark card for Valentines Day ?


Ciao,


Aunty Pol

No comments: