Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~ !



Happy Friday y'all.

It's been a weird week.

The usual happy hour for St. Patricks is at Kennaellys after work and as usual I am not going.

We have a rule, St. Patricks and New Years Eve are amateur hour and we won't play reindeer games..so party on Garth.....party on Wayne.

The weather has been wonderful this week, mid 70's for the most part so of course this is the one bit of Spring that we will have....and the garden centers will be packed this weekend rather than Easter.

The problem is that we are going to have another summer like last year with the most gawd awful droughts..yeah us.

There is no news from the coast so I am trying to put it in the back of my head, knowing that in reality it is a ruse of sorts..the bathrooms will be done this weekend and I guess I'd better start organizing some stuff..


Please, have a safe weekend. I know that St. Patricks is a cool holiday and all but really...if you are gonna party...stay home. The lines for the bathroom are a lot shorter.


Slainte,

Aunty Pol

No comments: