Friday, March 09, 2012

I Love Williams Sonoma !

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/fresh-pasta-with-prawns-and-lemon-oil.html









Lady Lisa ..Honey I tried to e mail this to you but ...yeah..I'm gonna blame the Solar Flares....Bazinga..!



Miss You !






I love their recipes and blog.



Hell , I love their stuff anyway.
I wonder if this would work with spinach pasta , yes I am still on that kick..and no, I don't think I will be making pasta from scratch..just being honest y'all.





Boop Mr Linky and prepare to drool.






Ciao ,



Aunty Pol

1 comment:

kleinwort said...

Ha, ha, ha!!!! Yes, I make pasta from scratch. Well, sometimes! Oh, hell, not often any more.

Used to do it a lot, but got old and lazy. Tried an "America's Test Kitchen" trial recipe (yeah, you can sign up as a tester) a couple of months ago and cried. Or at least my triceps and biceps cried. No pasta machine - just me and my muscles, such as they be. The pasta was just OK. (Lotsa yokes, supposedly for a more pliant dough).

But back in the day, my fav recipe was just a pile of flour (don't ask me how much, I just know), an egg, a pinch of salt and a rolling pin... and lotsa muscle. Two min in boiling water. Gossamer on the tongue!

Prawns and lemon oil may make it worth having a go again!