Friday, July 06, 2012

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ! ~


Ah Friday.
It's been a weird one, same for yesterday.
The office is DOA .
Half of the staff are out ( I am looking at you sflower ! Bwahahaha ! ) and the remaining are so disinterested its hilarious.
The lemmings are heading towards the garage, the lobby is a ghost town.

I got the Jethro Beaudine size canister of Lysine in so I am pretty happy, it will last ages. We are putting it in all of the wet food and mixing it in the kibble so I think it's helping. Xena has gotten so used the drill that she really doesn't run at this point, she just fusses a bit and then runs off..." Catch and release kitten time"....but the eye is looking better so I am very hopeful.
And as usual , we are hoping for rain and the house needs attention..the glam life for me !

Have a great weekend,
Stay safe and I hope everyone without power gets it soon..this means you Lady Lisa !

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

1 comment:

sunflowerch said...

I will see you tomorrow, Aunty! Woo hoo! Sense my excitement!