Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Is It Only Tuesday ? Really ?

No reason for the photo except that I saw it on MSN's home page and thought it was really pretty.
I've deleted the Polyvore pictures/collections because that is just my grown up paper doll time waster and I'm still trying to navigate the ins and outs of Polyvore. Trust me , it's a big a time sucker as a PSP console and game..LOL.
Not that I need another time waster..nope, no sir , not me.

It seems that Gordy and I aren't the only ones with massive sinus problems this week. The crazy cajun has it as does a number of people where I work. I guess that with all of the rain that we have had in the last 2 weeks and some form of mold, it's not hard to imagine. I refuse to complain because after the awful year that we had last year and were in fact dreading this year, I'll take the rain. Mind you, I still have to grab the watering can for most of the potted plants as they are under cover on the patio but I will take what I can get.

Speaking of undercover, I wonder how to cut back an Oleander? The Crazy neighbor  (  not to be confused with the crazy Cajun  ) , whom I have taken to calling Sophia ( from Golden Girls , because while she is at least 20 to 25 years older than the rest of us , she is an almighty pain in the ass about it...anything and everything is worse for her or harder or awful or just plain fucked up because she is older...SHUT IT Sophia !) has a huge oleander that is growing more towards our side of the property line, over our arbor and I am generally tired of getting whacked in the face by it. I'll play nice and ask her to cut it back and I will give it a couple of weeks then..Mwahahah...it will happen.

Thankfully , I might get away with only doing a small load of whites tonight, I am tired of being tired with all of this sinus crap and the DVR will catch stuff I have set up.

All I want is my jammies and a Unisom.

Have a great week.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol


No comments: