Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Belated Merry Christmas




Christmas 2011 was perfect..or passes for in our house.


I had a couple of days to finally get the house clean..just don't open a cabinet just yet and even though the weather was lousy and the chimney has decided not to draw up smoke properly..yeah..it was wonderful.


We didn't have to go anywhere, sweats, naps and lots of food were the order of the day.


Lots of naps which is such a luxury to me..le sigh.


All of our friends and family are happy, safe and healthy.


Ditto the Feline and Canine Overlords.


I got gift cards for the kindle which is just what I wanted..SU got ITunes cards..


Southside Johnny came over for Christmas dinner and we sent him home with a ton of food so he can eat decently before upcoming dental surgery...yeah..we like dentures in our family.


And...


I had the chance to finally watch seasons 1 and 2 of " The Guild".


Seriously funny shit.


Especially if you are a gamer.


I hope every one had a wonderful holiday and that everything was just as you wished for .


The office seemed a bit glummer than usual this year, which I chalk up to the economy and that's fine.


Next year, the larger tree will be put up.


I can have 2 trees if I want to..the kittys say so .


Blessed Be .




Aunty Pol

No comments: