Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A New Variation On Roasted Pecans

As usual, I was zipping around " Tasty Kitchen" and saw this recipe.
Now, when you live in the South , during the holidays you see tons of roasted, spiced, sugared pecan recipes.
It's like deviled egg recipes, everyone and their great aunt Edna has one.
Every Baptist church cookbook has them.
What caught my eye was the use of cocoa powder.

You know what to do.
Go slap Mr. Linky for the recipe.
http://tastykitchen.com/blog/2011/12/mexican-hot-chocolate-roasted-pecans/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TastyKitchenBlog+%28Tasty+Kitchen+Blog%29

Every year , I tell myself that I am going to do this again..yeah ...right.

I BARELY got Christmas cards out this year.

Hope or lunacy springs eternal it seems.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: