Monday, December 19, 2011

If It's Monday, It's John Barrowman Time !




Happy Monday Y'all !


I hope every one is ready for celebrating the holiday of their choice or not..I am , more or less.


I finally gave myself a break and took a mental health day off and had a really good boo hoo over Andy, which really helped a lot...and hoovered the rugs with SU 's help and got the clutter attended to so all in all it was a good weekend .


We both had a jones to get some baking done which is funny because it usually hits one or the other and I saw something yesterday morning that just had me on the floor.


Xena as usual decided that Momma had to get up, regardless of the fact that her Daddy had fed them brekky..nopers..Mama has to " git up", so she does her thing...walking across me, making biscuits on my shoulders and yelling in my ear.


FINE !


FINE !


I'm up already for sh*ts sake !


Find glasses,....mutter mutter..bad words.....mutter...coffee....coffee....get the hell out of my way..Mama needs coffee .


As the brewing ends..I tell SU to move the small bowl out of the way so I can get mah dayum coffee...and we both watch an egg roll off the counter.....splat !


It was like it was in slow mo.


I laughed till I had to pee.


In all the years that we have been married , that is the first time that I have seen that happen.


It struck me so funny, and for the life of me I can't explain why.


I told SU , " Honey, all I wanted was my coffee because YOUR child decided that I had to be up ."


He replied as usual..." Not my child, I fed them brekky and I was gonna start pancakes..."


All righty then, clean up the egg please and carry on..


I thought right then and there that if this is the worst thing that we have happen today then we are on top of the game.




And the pancakes were yummy !




Have a great week.




Ciao,




Aunty Pol




No comments: