Friday, July 05, 2013

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~ !



Huzzah !

It's Friday and almost the end of the longest ass day of the year....so far.

No one and I mean no one but us it seems is at work in the Allen Center. We were lucky that Jason's Deli decided to stay open until 2 pm....double lucky for me since I don't go to lunch until 1:30 ........hustle girl, hustle .

I have never seen such a long list of people out today, other than one attorney on 14, no clients came in , the phones were dead so I have been occupying myself with paying bills, cleaning out the Samsonite ( purse) , surfing the net and reading blogs. At 3 pm, there were a total of 11 people on the 13'th floor and 12 on 14, including me. We occupy two complete floors of a medium high rise in downtown Houston so you can imagine how dead the joint was.

Yesterday was really nice, we did didly squat . He worked on the last bookcase, got ground beef and ground lamb for burgers , I watered , watched most of the John Adams mini series on HBO except when I napped...nice day off with nothing of any import to do..that's what weekends are for.

He's played golf golf and I  am watching the clock....le sigh.


Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and will have a safe weekend.


Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: