Monday, July 15, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday ~ !

Figures.

I can't find a recipe.
Jere wants me to make her a birthday cake .
No biggie .
I can play with that .
Except...she wants a simple pound cake...and she loves one of the recipes that I have used before.
Can I find it archived in any of the usual sites ?
OH HELL NO !


So I will have to go and dig out the binder and find it , and this is really my own damn fault because I haven't touched the binder cook book in 6 months with one thing or another aka renovation....

DAMN
DAMN
DAMN


Oh well...I can do this one way or the other, it's more about the technique than the actual ingredients.

We finally got some rain, it was a gully washer for an hour or so last night which is cool to watch from the deck until you realize that you need to move some chairs and stuff ( Crocs) so they don't wash away and then the real storm started so it was everyone inside.

We need a slow rain but I will take what I can get.


Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: