Friday, July 26, 2013

Heaven In A Crockpot AKA I Spend Way Too Much Time On Pinterest .

Heaven in a Crock-Pot by Jen Benkart



Ingredients:



1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix



1/2 cup butter, melted



4 eggs



1 pouch Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix



Directions:



Mix it all together. Cook about 3 hours on low. Top with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream, as desired.




LMAO

I was bored out of my mind at work as it was /is a super quiet day , so of course after finally getting through level 36 on CandyCrusher ( Yeah Me ! ) , I bopped over to Pinterest because you know I can never stop with the bakery goodness ( aka " Expand your Ass - Wow...call me now ) ..and there it was.

I am honestly looking for new crock pot recipes and then The Heavens Opened Up...there  via Lovely Miss Jen Benkart on Pinterest. Miss Jen, sweetie, I can't find the link to your blog if you have one but girl...we are all drooling over this at the office.

Next Up, Bruce Of The Day or Why it's not a good idea to try to doctor a cat when you are nekkid.


Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: