Monday, July 15, 2013

Wheeeee !



Ah..it's been one of those Mondays...." When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

Of of the attorneys at the office is having a closing today in what would appear to be easy peasy.

NOT !

All of the appropriate space was booked and planned and I almost fainted when I arrived at 7:45 , my normal to see his legal assistgant already here ...Ruh Roh !!!!!!!!  The number of parties involved was doubled the anticipated number so I spent the larger part of the morning moving conference room bookings on my floor and praying for room on 13.

HAH !

Depos to the right of us , depos to the left....ONWARD !

I do miss when it's like this , I enjoy the insanity and the buzz of a busy day...and of course JAR JAR is being a bitch for her usual winning methods...every day that I do not slap the taste out of her mouth is a day I don't need to make bail on an assault charge.

She is one of those lovely ladies who have no problem being a complete bully and we all know it ..it just grates ...A LOT .

Oh well...

I have a recipe to locate and I know where it is, travel arrangements to finalize and a bottle of Beaujolais at home..

LIFE ROCKS !

Have a great week.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: