Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Let's Try This Again ~ ~Artichoke Chicken

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/artichoke-chicken/detail.aspx

I have been trying for a day to get this posted. Blogspot is acting all wonky and pissy again ...

I am still craving spinach fettuccine and I think this would be perfect with it ...

And now on to my main tiff with Pinterest...

Ahem.......

Pintereset, I am about to break up with you . I don't know who is posting /pinning all that shit about women try this diet blah blah fishcakes because we all evidently have to have the  same body image and all be a size 4 or whatevs...but you cannot escape this pin on every bloody god dayum page.

QUIT IT !

I want to look at the death by Nutella/chocolate cake and not someone elses judgement of my ideal BMI. I want to find/sort/pin the mac and cheese/crockpot/french dip/onion soup thingys to my boards without having to scroll and scroll and scroll through this muck.

All of the dialog is the same, only the photos change.

My ass is perfectly happy so f off with all of the enlightened, self serving drivel....and give those folks in the photo's a cookie or something...


Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: