Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~ !



LOL..what can I say....even scruffy , he looks good.
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition , it's Friday !

We are still in the process of trying to get the baby dude his meds. The pill so far is not an issue but the liquid down the gullet continues to be . Last night could have been a real disaster when my husband decided to sans attire grab Loki so that we could burrito him....without so much as a " Are you ready with the stuff " to see that I am am prepared. Suffice to say, he is without injury, the table..what the hell...what's one more gouge and Loki is at least speaking to me.

I'm still shaking my head.


Rumor has it that there is a lil something headed towards the Gulf.....oh yes please.

The Moron will be over to help SU with the bookcase...let's just say 8 feet tall is a tad excessive. Me...I will be buried under covers ..but I have been warned that they may wake me up so all is good.

I have no idea what I am going to cook, much the same as not having any idea why POTUS decided to nominate Caroline Kennedy Iforgetwhatherlastnameis as Ambassador to Japan...I mean really ?

Dear POTUS , I am sure that she is a lovely person with great strength of character, but she has neither a speaking or reading comprehension of the language at all. Now ,    I don't know about how all y'all at 1600 Penn would feel , but if the situation was reversed and we had a new Ambassador from another country who had no working skills at our language , oral or written...wouldn't you be a tad offended at this lack of respect ?


I'm just sayin.............


Have a great weekend.

Ciao,
Aunty POl

No comments: