Monday, July 15, 2013

So Bad , It Was Great !




I really didn't think too much about this movie, given my penchant for ripping the channel a new one over their programing policies or lack thereof.

I mean really, from what little I've seen regarding this movie, no one was doing more than  making it into some sort of " Hi Bob" drinking game...not my first time at the rodeo as they say. So I taped it...


And since there was nothing else on..I watched it.

It was so bad it was fabulous !!!!

Right up there with my beloved Army of Darkness.

MST3K would have been over the moon over this one .

I almost need it on DVD.

If Netflix has it..rent it....

I have never laughed so hard.

And irony..Tara Reid is now relegated to playing the mother roles.

Hey Lohan.....object lesson there sweetie.

Have a great week .

Ciao ,

Aunty Pol

No comments: