Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~




Happy Friday Y'all !




First of all, I'd like to give a shout out , a huzzah and a giant oh f yes we can to everyone that had contributed thus far over at Itty Bitty Kitty Committee. Hang on ..let me go check the tally board......( Insert theme to Jeopardy here - lol) .......ok..the latest tally at 3 pm cst is:




$15,573.36.




That's 32% of the way towards the the goal of $50,000.00 !




Since Monday !




Go get your self the adult beverage of your choice !




And the new coffee maker rocks!




And I got the clarisonic Mia in to replace the old one.




Yes dear, I broke down and got it .




I know I said I was going to wait but really honey ..have you seen the extra clutter on the counter with all of the lesser priced cleansers that I have bought since my lil buddy crapped out ? Yeah...add them up and I could have gotten the Mia months ago...




Sorry for the personal spousal aside there gang..he does read it and knows there is a box on the dining room table...lol.




And..another new website..yes....a food one.


Go check out : www.thesweetart.com


Down here we have a restaurant called Treebeards and they are famous for their butter cakes.


I love the cake so much that the mere idea of it makes me automatically clutch my imaginary pearls lest I have a case of the vapors it's that good.


Over at sweet art , todays post is all about butter cake.


Evidently , it's a St. Louis staple .


My voluptuous ass is expanding at the idea and the recipe.


And..warm up the DVR's this weekend kids.


Leverage is back this Sunday.


Have a great weekend.


Ciao,


Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

I'm dead. Just dead. Damn it. Again.

And I won't even comment on your rain post celebration. I'm quitting reading now while I still have a body.

Oh, and congratulations on the new coffee maker. A friend indeed.

Oh, and thank you for picking up on IBKC promo while I've been off the air. Put up a sidebar today and will promo the heck out of it next month... still 4 weeks to go and we're up to 41%!!!! Squeee!!!

Oh, and it's so nice to have our old friends BN & L back on the air.