Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Twitchy Tuesday




Dear Co-Worker,




Yes, I understand that you had a sore throat at the end of last week and I did mention to you that given the fact that you still have your tonsils , it might be prudent to have a doctor look at it.




I understand and appreciate the fact that you did call me on Sunday night to tell me that you were taking a personal day off ( yesterday) because you had some stuff to attend to. I thanked you and told you to have a good day off. You have the time , take it. You seem to take it without any prior notice most of the time as it is and I am used to being *surprised*.




It is not your fault or concern that the other third party in our department also called in " sick" and that I was for all intents and purposes the entire department on a Monday.




Go Team ME !




And this morning you tell me that you did go to the doctor and YOU HAVE FUCKING STREP THROAT and he GAVE YOU A NOTE SO THAT YOU CAN COME IN TODAY ????? And put you on ANTIBIOTICS mid afternoon yesterday , and still you came in TODAY ? The note was an indicator that you COULD , should you choose to , not that it was mandatory .




ANYONE WITH AN OUNCE OF COMMOM FUCKING SENSE WOULD HAVE STAYED HOME AT LEAST ONE DAY, ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE TO TIME BANKED TO COVER IT !






Thank you for being so considerate of all of the rest of us, regardless of the fact that according to the Mayo Clinic website , among others , it is still considered infectious until the first 24 hours have PASSED with antibiotics.




Thank you so very much for this little gift.




I have made a complaint to administration over this issue since you relieve me for breaks and lunch..sitting at MY desk, using MY equipment.




What a stupid bitch you truly are !



If I get sick, I promise you, you will hear about it..in the HR's office no less .




Aunty Pol

No comments: