Wednesday, June 15, 2011

You Have To Check This Out !



Okay, I have to own up to a guilty pleasure.


I like some really bizarre, lame stuff on TV.


No, not NCIS, BSG ( thank you thank you thank you BBC for bringing it back in order on Saturday night...9 pm cst for you in the same time zone.)..White Collar, Smallville,Burn Notice, Memphis Beat...we're watching and/or taping.


Then there are the others.


Real Housewives of New Jersey, My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, What Not To Wear..you get the idea.


Anyhoo..I also love Jay Mohr.


He is insanely funny and is writing a blog recap of RHONJ which is as funny as any recap on TWOP ( Television Without Pity) . TWOP is my gold standard followed by Pink Raygun for recap snark.


Go check it out.


Go to www.bravotv.com and hit blogs.


It's listed under his name.


Ciao,


Aunty Pol

No comments: