Friday, August 06, 2010

Bruce Of The Day ~ Happy Friday ~


Yeah Bruce Honey..I hear ya.
It's been an okay week over all with except for the most delightful part of my day/routine ...." I have been calling for "so and so" and or his /her department/staff member/associate/admin assistant/secretary ALL WEEK and no one has called me back and it's urgent so I thought I /we would call during the lunch hour thus ensuring an immediate response."
RIGHTY O then
You shall do quite well oh future citizen of the USA in training...it's been my distinct pleasure to listen to your concerns today.....and I mean that most sincerely.
Other than that and the fact that it is still not only hotter than Satan's Underoo's and we are still under a heat advisory..praise the Lord and pass the ammunition..IT"S FRIDAY !
Have a great weekend.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: