Monday, August 09, 2010

If It's Monday ~ It's John Barrowman Time ~!


A miracle happened at the Casa yesterday.
As you all know , Sgt. Andy Panda Pants does not use the litter box.
Ever.
We have tried.
We have tried and failed.
Due to Super Poopers problems, we have a layer of heavy duty plastic over the area in the front hallway behind the front door ( of course ) that she has "marked " and a litter box .
She uses it.
I think they all use it .
Except for Andy.
Until yesterday.
HE USED THE BOX TO PIDDLE IN .
HE
USED
THE
BOX
I all but screamed with joy at the top of my lungs but stopped myself because he'd haul ass out of there when I spooked him as we all know would happen and then he would invariably associate in his fuzzy little mind his Mommy's scaring him with the fact that he used the box and therefore would never use it again.
I don't know if he will ever use it again or why he did yesterday but a mystery is solved.
I suspect that he has been in fact using it because when we are late there us very little evidence of him having an accident and if he did have an accident he wasn't really punished because after all, we as his parents were the ones that were late and we have the thumbs and so on so I never saw the point of fussing about it all in the first place....run on sentence much ?
And yes, I took a picture of said evidence tho I do not know it it will ever show up here,,,it is enough that his mother has proof.
Have a great week.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: