Tuesday, August 03, 2010

My Life


This adorable photo is from Pitter Patter Of Baby Cats .
This expressions is a perfect representation of my/our lives when we get home.
They can tell time.
I have been home with them and all is well ........they noodle, they play, they sleep, they fight for attention ..but they know when Mommy and Daddy are due home.
I swear that they can hear LOLA turning the corner...we are the second house on the right as you turn.
They know what the garage door opening sounds like .
They know the drill...." Mommy has to change clothes " because I am sure as hell not going to get wet food on the office togs or prance around in mah heels...yes...I really wear 3 1/2 inch heels.
Tiny kittys with the biggest voices...FEED ME >>>>FEED ME NAOW !
I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: