Friday, July 16, 2010

Bruce Of The Day ~ Happy Friday ~



I don't know why this is one of my favorites but it is.

Burn Notice Alert For Miss Lisa ~ Girl..next week is the episode with Burt Reynolds.

It's been an interesting morning ~ SNERK

The doors that are fubared are still such and as is my custom, I have taken both joy and zeal in my silent mockery of the looks on the co-workers faces as they continue to encounter something that is simply not going to acquiesce to their passive aggressive needs.

But alas, this has to end as all good things do . Someone had to place something over the sensor so that it is deactivated , allowing the doors to open. And the village idiots that make some pretense of servicing the security key pad have been called forth to scratch their asses and ponder the problem.

Sigh.

On the other hand, I have introduced the sistah to one of my favorite Etsy shops and she let it slip that she really liked one jewelry set.

Since these are one of a kind , I told her that I had already emailed the artist/creator with some questions and once I get the answers that I need..it's " Christmas In July".

Why wait ?

Other than that...it's going to be one of those busy weekends again so I am going to cheat. I'm going to make beef tacos Sunday night for dinners and lunches ..the meat will keep and I'd finally find the recipe from the " Good Eats " episode that was on the other night. Here's the thing tho,,if you use the Food Network site a lot and archive recipes..don't try to use the name of the recipe from a show or the hosts name, their search engine has a mind of it's own. If you can remember the day that the show in question was aired...search via the calender..down here , I can usually catch " Good Eats " at 10 or 10: 30 pm so that's how I found the mix recipe for the taco seasoning. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Have a great weekend.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Ohhhh.... good Bruce!!

Stopped by and read posts last night (yay for DVR, woman!) but was too pooped to comment. Every have those days? Tonight it's almost as bad... sluggish hangover, I guess! But figured I could get in a short one before collapsing and ordering delivery.

Got to get me DVR 'cause next fall I think they move scuds of shows to Thursday. LOL!

Geeze, gal, I gotta come work at your place - a constant parade of entertainment! And, yeah, on finding FM recipes!