Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oh Dark Thirty


Oh , I wish.
It's 1:45 am, and I am still up.
I have been home going into the second day with the head cold from hell and because I slept all damn day, sleep eludes me now.
I have caught up on all my blogs I follow, played Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook, done all of the crap that I need to do in Farmville, Frontierville, Mafia Wars and Vampire Wars...yes...I am one of those people...
I could go out and check out the bits on the DVR that I have qued up...and I doubt hisself would hear it as he sleeps like the dead even when he is ill...but I'm gonna be home tomorrow because I refuse to spread this bug all over the office..
Niquil wires my ass out and Dayquil puts me to sleep...but we are out of that.
This is what happens when I am so sick that I sleep all day. It's the reason that I can't go to bed even when I am sick before 8:30...I'd be up at 2 am...which is just about now come to think of it.
I wonder whats in the fridge..
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: